Sunday, November 05, 2006

Pa' fuera telaranas!

Dear Bitches,
Sorry. I haven't posted in a while....

Have you ever worked out angry at the world? well I recommend it! I burned off 1,000 calories at the gym in less than an hour and a half, my day was that bad. Today, I discovered that I have about $1000 less in my bank account than I thought I did (that's a significant chunk of change), instead of running to a pint of haggen daas, as per usual, I ran to the gym, because Dee told me to get my fat, lazy ass to the gym or I was going to DIE! (check out my myspace, I told you she'd be an asset).

Back to being angry at the world-- I now understand that there are things that I can't control. (plenty of things) but there are other things that I can... one of those being whether to sit in my room wallowing in my own self pity, or going to the gym and kicking ass. I choose the latter. I've let myself boldly go where no jael has gone before, I am freaking hot, (somewhere inside this mess) and I freaking deserve better than I'm giving myself. If I sound militant, IT BECAUSE I AM!

I also have a new theme song, and here are the lyrics.

Ella by Bebe

Ella sa cansao de tirar la toalla
se va quitando poco a poco telarañas
No ha dormido esta noche pero no esta cansada
no miro ningún espejo pero se siente to’ guapa
Hoy ella sa puesto color en las pestañas
hoy le gusta su sonrisa, no se siente una extraña
hoy sueña lo que quiere sin preocuparse por nada
hoy es una mujé que se da cuenta de su alma

CORO: Hoy vas a descubrir que el mundo es solo para ti
que nadie puede hacerte daño, nadie puede hacerte daño
Hoy vas a comprender que el miedo se puede romper con un solo portazo.
Hoy vas a hacer reir porque tus ojos se han cansado de ser llanto, de ser llanto
Hoy vas a conseguir reirte hasta de ti y ver que lo has logrado...

Hoy vas a ser la mujé que te dé la gana de ser
Hoy te vas a querer como nadie ta sabio queré
Hoy vas a mirar pa’lante que pa atrás ya te dolio bastante
Una mujé valiente, una mujé sonriente mira como pasa
Hoy nacio la mujé perfecta que esperaban ha roto sin pudores, las reglas marcadas
Hoy a calzado tacones para hacer sonar sus pasos
Hoy sabe que su vida nunca mas será un fracaso
(Coro again)

Bitches, I am empowered! As such, I choose not to take my measurement. It might bring me down.

JY

No comments: