Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Are you wearing your mother's panties?

(Sexy)Sean is one of my favorite boys in TIC (Total immersion course at the language school I teach at-- he basically stays at the school from 9-5:30 every day learning english). He's really smart, loves everything about the english language and is kinda a big brother to everyone in the group.

Here's a recent conversation I had with him...

(Jael walks into the room wearing a dress)

Sean: Wow, Jael, you look beautiful today! Why are you wearing a dress?
Jael: Oh, I haven't done laundry in a while and all I have left is really fancy stuff
Sean: (huge smile on face) so... are you... wearing your mother's panties?
Jael: Excuse me?!
Sean: Are you... wearing... you're mother's panties (looks at Jael like she's an idiot)
Jael: Why are you asking me that?!
Sean: Because I saw friends yesterday and Rachel says she wears her mother's panties when she doesn't do laundry. So... are you wearing your mother's panties?
Jael: OH!! It's granny panties! And you're not allowed to ask me that!
Sean: (realizes what he just said, and blushes)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

3 comments:

erica said...

its about damn time!!!

i love it... and you know you were wearing grannies... dont fake.

Anonymous said...

hahahaha...you should've told him you weren't wearing any!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!