Saturday, May 10, 2008

Giving the gift of wisdom, one hopeless child at a time!

This is an excerpt from a recent conversation I had with one of the boys I tutor--

Jael: Seriously, Joey*, you need to focus, I'm not going over this again.
Joey: Jael, I have a question for you.
Jael: Shoot.
Joey: This is serious, though.
Jael: Ok, what is it?
Joey: If a guys sticks it in a girl, but takes it out right away, is he still a virgin?
Jael: WHAT?!
Joey: Like, you stick it in, but nothing happens, cause he takes it back out real quick. Is he still a virgin?
Jael: I don't think so, Joe.
Joey: (look of absolute horror crosses his face, slowly replaced by a massive smile) Alllrrriigghhtt!

*name has been changed

3 comments:

Erica said...

priceless...

Deidre C. said...

No Way!!! LoL!

Anonymous said...

i used to ask myself that same question...now i know. thanks dr. jael/ruth!