Thursday, April 10, 2008

I GOT TAGGED!!!

Ok, so when this whole tag phase started I was a little offended that no one had tagged me. But then I noticed that I was actually tagged about a month ago on mila's blog, I just didn't pay attention. SO HERE GOES!!! I'M SUPER EXCITED!!!



1. IPOD ear buds: hell if I know where the IPOD is. That's ok, it's not mine it's my sister's and she hasn't asked for it back

2. Um-ba-rella-ella-ella

3. Green Walleta- my favorite thing ever-because it took me so long to find a wallet that I REALLY wanted. So much better than that $30 crap at urban (which sucks)

4. Lipgloss from the Body Shop

5. Lotion from the Body Shop (I F'ing love the body shop and everything that they stand for!)

6. Thank You for Smoking by Christopher Buckley- one of the best books I've ever read and if matthew and ellen and that pretencious writer at the New York Times are correct, and they usually are, the reason that I'm still single.

7. Verizon NV- My new appendage. Why I need to check my email in 7 minute intervals, I'll never know BUT GOD BLESS VERIZON!!!!

8. My black pen and Red notebook- recent acquisition to write down my thoughts, feeling, do to lists. But I mostly use it to write funny things I hear on the train. Here's my favorite:

friday april 4, 2008- 7:27pm- the g train

"When a man ask you what yo' favorite position is you say downtown! be real girl and you will have yourself a jolly ol' time! alright?" -Lady holding a Mickey mouse balloon and the hand of a 6 year old

9. My camera case- I always carry it in case there's something interesting to take a picture of, but then I always forget I have it.

10. And all that fits in my bitchin' Brooklyn Bag

I would tag, but I don't know if there's anyone left.

1 comment:

Matthew said...

Jael, love it. Your overheard convo is so overheardinnewyork.com! I used to go there when blue and read, read, read! Fun times, them days. I really like your green wallet! It's simple and shapely. Need to check out that Smoking book. Haha...

I'm so with you on the binging. Set me a plate, 'cause I'm comin' over(heardinnewyorknewyork)!

Yum. But let's binge on healthy snacks, aka a-merry-heart-doeth-good-like-medicine so fill my plate and make me happy!

I saw your comment while at the Mac lab in Harrigan and laughed super loud. Poor others...