Monday, October 09, 2006

Finally got back up

I just began a blog with a couple of friends from college to track our weightloss effort. But I don't want to let negraflaca die, so, as that other blog (ayqueflaca.blogspot.com) will hold weekly and monthly update, this will continue to be my day to day effort tracking system.

Here are my vital stats (written last night around 7pm):

DAMN, I wasn't ready for that jelly!!!!
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 202
Bust: 45 in
Waist: 43.5 in
Hips: 45 in
Thighs: R: 27.5 in L: 28 in
Arms: R:14 in L: 15.5 in

Before pic
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
So that's it. This is the picture that made me go DAMN!!! I gotta do something. But I'm totally sure that I can because I've been heavier than this and I got down to 180, and I know I can totally do it all over again and then some.

My Last Hurrah!:
Last night I had my last hurrah, something to commemorate the beginning of this effort at a life change. I had a turkey melt from friendly's and a chocolate bundt cake from starbucks. (AMAZING!!!) But that's it! Of course I'll have my little rewards during my life change, BUT in moderation.

TODAY:It was hard getting started today, it was just a lazy day! I ate healthy all day though:

Breakfast: 2 hard boil eggs and a bowl of special K with soy milk

Lunch:Turkey and lettuce wraps

Dinner (I'll have it in about 20 minutes):Rice with salmon

HOW HEALTHY IS THAT?!?!

Around 4pm, I was finally able to get my sht together and I started doing strenght training (The plan from last month's fitness magazine which begins with a little core training then it has a some circuit training, that was a little easy in the beginning until you begin the circuit again)
After that I went to the gym, with the intention of working out and hour (30 min on the efx and 30 min of the tradmil) however, while on the efx I felt that I was going to PASS THE HELL OUT!!! Which was really odd, because I had done that same workout a million times before (just not consistently and not coupled with an amazingly healthy diet, that's why I am so fat now). Well, it turns out that I was on the efx that was out of order and ups to doulbe resistance (so my level 5 was really was level 10!) And even though I was EXAHUSTED after the half hour was over, I burned about 550 calories in half an hour! I can't wait to go to the gym again tomorrow (only on a different efx machine). Well, it's time for my sensible dinner.

No comments: