Tuesday, October 10, 2006

On a roll

Ok, so I was a little emotional today so I decided to binge on something. I chose sushi because all the japanese I know are incredibly thin, so, I figure, a roll must be like, what?, 3 calories. Well, I just googled it, and it turns out that a roll (I had a california, a spicy tuny and a philly) can be between 140-350 EACH! I'm going to assume that it's in the 140 range, because seriously, those calories were consumed in ignorance! IGNORANCE!

Other than that my day was great! I wasn't able to pull myself out of bed at 5 am, but I did at 6 am, and I was able to strength train and to do a half hour on the efx. What sucked about that was that I didn't have time to blowdry this morning, and going curly with my new short hair is not my best fashion trend--(I looked a little like side show bob today--sideshow chic)

I've noticed that at the gym the only people in the efx section are me and the knewly retired men. Although, my nee friend Dale's calves are killer. But I really need to find a workout machine that's more young urban professional.

Breakfast: of course, special k and fat free soy milk

Lunch: a couple left, over soggy pieces of last nights cucmber sandwhiches

Snack: Smart pop popcorn and crackers

Dinner: Sushi roll debacle. (DAMMIT!!!)

But whatever, even beyonce has a bad day. It's all about allocation of calories. I'll see what I can do tomorrow. Well, goodnight. I want no excuses to waking up tomorrow.

No comments: