Sunday, October 22, 2006

Results (week two)

Weight: 195.5 (-2.5lbs) (Finally!!! Finally!!! FINALLY!!!!)
Bust: 43in (-.5")
Waist: 41 in (-1)
Hips: 43 in (-1")
Thighs: R: 27 in (-0") L: 27.5 in (+.5")(HOW HOW HOW DID I GAIN HALF AN INCH???!!!)Arms: R:14 in (-0") L: 14 in (0") (No sleeveless for Jael.... yet!!!)

I haven't kept up with my blog in a couple of days because I've been all about www.sparkpeople.com, I really can't say enough, they have points, trophies, piegraphs, grocery lists and SO MUCH MORE!!! Do yourself a favor and check it out.Last week

I went to the gym 4 days instead of 5-- who are you to judge?, I DON'T HAVE A PINKIETOE NAIL!!!! However, I did see AMAZING results. I think that the best thing is that I stood in front of the bathroom mirror, naked, and said, "I'm not a box anymore. I'M NOT A BOX ANYMORE!!!"
I found a new trick to get me through my workout. I pretend that I'm the sexiest woman in the room and workout accordingly, (shaking my booty and listening to maneater by nelly furtado) How about this is now my favorite thing in the world!
So! so far:
Total LBS Lost: 2.5 (that's a total of an 8750 calories deficit!!!)
Total Inches list: 8.5

I'm afriggingmazing!

Good luck skinny bitches!!!

1 comment:

erica said...

i am now a sparkperson... just thought you'd like to know...

i'm lovin it... thanks!