Monday, October 16, 2006

Jy-Results! (Posted yesterday on the ayqueflaca blog)

I had an almost perfect week, I worked out 5 days last week and did strength training for 3 of the 5 days. (Sunday- Thursday) and I ate fairly well on those 5 days.
I sort of have this dilusional dream that calories during the Sabbath don't really count, so I pretty much GO NUTS during the holy Sabbath hours, but then it creates a momentum that I can't really stop until I get my shit together Sunday night/Monday morning.
But now I'm back in business. I wasn't able to make it to the gym today (there was a flavor of love marathon and the finale is in 20 minutes! So I couldn't in good conscious leave the house) so I did thing called turbo yoga or power yoga, pretty much it's yoga with weights which KICKED MY ASS and I was able to do it in the comfort of my own home and still watch about 10 hours of flavor flav!!!

SO! Here are my vital stats in the second week:
Weight: 202 (STILL?! WHY? WHY? WHY?!)
Bust: 43.5in (-1.5" MY BOOBS ARE SMALLER!!!! HURRAH!!!!)
Waist: 42 in (-1.5" YES YES YES!!!)
Hips: 44 in (-1")
Thighs: R: 27 in (-.5") L: 27 in (-1")(Finally BALANCE!!!)
Arms: R:14 in (-0") L: 14.5 in (-1")

I've lost 6.5 inches in 1 week!!!! While this probably has alot more to do with what time of the month it is (Sorry, Espinaca) I think that those results also have at least a LITTLE to do with me working my ass off all week. And, I found out that muscle has memory, so if you were in shape at 0ne point in your life (which I was not too long ago, sort of) you'll get back into shape alot quicker that it too you the first time. YEAH!!!

Good luck skinny bitches!!! hasta la semana que viene!

No comments: