Wednesday, October 11, 2006

God is good!

A couple minutes ago I was sprawled on my bed on the phone with my sister (recovering from a GANGSTA half hour on the treadmill) when I saw the bottom of my yellow Forever 21 bag, and written on the bottom was "John 3:16" and, if you know me, you know that I love covert Christianity in the mainstream. How about I immediatly went to their website and planning on buying about $250 of clothing, accesories etc. Except, I don't have any money, but when I do I WILL SUPPORT THIS MINISTRY!!! It turns out that the owner (Don Chang, or similarly asian name, is incredibly religious and still manages to make hoochie clothes! HURRAH!!!!) It's about time someone made Christianity sexy!!!!

I digress...
Last night on two different unrelated ocassion, I found something that changed my life forever. Here it is: It's possible to eat not enought as to prevent you from losing weight!!! THIS IS AMAZING!!!! That means I need to eat MORE MORE MORE!!! I love this, because I literally have been starving myself. There have been days when I've been running on 500 calories and working out like a mad woman and yet WEIGHT NOT BUDGING!!!! That's because I've been starving, then binging, then starving, then binging. And when I binge I always forget to purge and then it never works out for me. My metabolism my be like, "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?!?! WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO TO ME?!?!?!"
So I hear that the key is whatever your goal weight is (140) add a 0 to is (1400) and that is the amount of calories I need to be consuming so that my body feel like it's dying. 1400 is not too bad, a nigg can through down with that amount.

Food consumption (Keeping in mind my new fountain of knowledge and the fact that I have to make up for a couple of lost calories)

Breakfast:
Blueberry Muffin (heating with a little butter) 490 calories

Lunch:
Chicken Pad Thai 600 calories

Dinner:
2 leanies (veggie hot dog) 300 calores

1390 calories! I'M FRIGGING AWESOME!!!!

Workout:
I had a little trouble waking up this morning. Actually, I called Eri (all the way in MD) so that she'll wake up and go to the gym, but we both ended up rolling back over and going back to sleep. But I decided that I wasn't going to have it, and I went for an hour after work and got a little gangsta on the treadmill. Well. I have to get to bed soon (after the Biggest Loser) so that I can actually wake up and go to the gym.

PEACE!!!!

1 comment:

erica said...

dude yea, isnt that so cool about forever 21? i love it... one of the girls from my bible study told me that last year.

i love me some forever 21... one of my goals is to be able to fit into their pants... yea... thats a hardass goal.

but their tops fit me now, so i enjoy what i can :O)